Custom Menu

Latest From Our Blog

olympia fields country club directions
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-17192,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.1,vc_responsive

The 2,500 sq. Since its establishment in 1915 it has been home to multiple professional events including six Major championships. But Olympia Fields was the daddy of them all. Olympia Fields is a station on Metra's Metra Electric Line located in Olympia Fields, Illinois. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Olympia Fields Country Club at 2800 Country Club Dr, Olympia Fields, IL 60461. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Olympia Fields Country Club at 2800 Country Club Dr, Olympia Fields, IL 60461. When using a golf cart, please follow all directional signs and use cart paths when designated to do so. I loved Olympia Fields when I worked there, it was a well focused and well run country club. Conceived in 1914, this gargantuan retreat in the woods below Chicago was at length completed in 1925. Olympia Fields Country Club, Olympia Fields, Illinois. single family home built in that sold on 09/10/2013. You will be greeted by a member of our outside service staff who will take your bag. 2 beginning spot in the Tour Championship. This home was built in 1958 and last sold on 3/30/2005 for $230,000. Directions: Get here! The food is also very good. Buy Olympia Fields Country Club tickets at Ticketmaster.com. Obviously attire will change by event or activity. Franciscan St James Hospital and Health Center is the Village’s largest employer and a strong anchor to a growing medical district. Merge onto I-57 S. Exit Lincoln Hwy East (RT. Any questions please contact Jim Salvatori at [email protected] Merge onto I-90 Express Ln E. I-90 Express Ln E becomes Dan Ryan Expy E. Take the I-57 South exit, exit number 63, towards Memphis. Properly rake bunkers. To ensure a full measure of enjoyment, we suggest the following: From Downtown Chicago: From W Randolph St. "The world's largest private golf club" was the first to offer its members seventy-two holes of golf. The 18-hole North course at the Olympia Fields Country Club facility in Olympia Fields, features 7,157 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 70. Click to Enlarge Rory McIlroy reacts after missing a birdie putt on his final hole of the day on the 9th green during the second round of the BMW Championship golf tournament, Friday, Aug. 28, 2020, at Olympia Fields Country Club in Olympia Fields, Ill. (AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast) The station is located on 203rd Street two blocks east of Kedzie Avenue and is adjacent to the Olympia Fields Country Club. MLS# 09929483. *Please remember being a guest at Olympia Fields Country Club is a privilege. The municipality grew up around the prestigious Olympia Fields Country Club, originally established in 1915.Olympia Fields is noteworthy as one of the wealthiest and best educated, majority African-American communities in the United States. Click to Enlarge, 2017 New Caddie Registration Schedule The property has a lot size of 21700 square feet and was built in 1955. Zillow has 0 photos of this $ 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2300 sqft single family home located at 2516 Country Club Dr built in 1975. Designer: Willie Park Jr. in 1922 Cost: Private Phone Number: (708) 283-7645 Course Website: Official Website - Visit Olympia Fields Country Club (North)'s official website by clicking on the link provided. Sold - 2529 Country Club Dr, Olympia Fields, IL - $299,900. 2800 Country Club Dr, Olympia Fields, IL 60461-1534, USA Members and guests have a responsibility to take care of the golf course. Olympia Fields is a village and a south suburb of Chicago in Cook County, Illinois, United States.The population was 4,988 at the 2010 census. Find details for Olympia Fields Country Club in Olympia Fields, IL, including venue info and seating charts. Olympia Fields Country Club, Olympia Fields, Illinois. Franciscan St James Hospital and Health Center is the Village’s largest employer and a strong anchor to a growing medical district. The 18-hole North course at the Olympia Fields Country Club facility in Olympia Fields, features 7,157 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 70. Apparel such as cargo shorts/pants, tennis shorts, athletic or jogging shorts, cutoff slacks, swimming attire, blue jeans, denim, halter tops, numeral jerseys, uncol­lared shirts (for men) and T-shirts are not allowed. Turn Left onto Country Club Dr. Olympia Fields has long standing relationships with dedicated community partners focused on all sectors of life. Private club in the suburbs of Chicago with two phenomenal courses and high quality, family-oriented amenities, since 1915. Membership is by invitation only. Olympia Fields Country Club is, and has been since its founding, a private club. Upon arrival, we ask that you please stop at our guard gate and present your name and the name of your host member. Based on Redfin's Olympia Fields data, we estimate the home's value is $159,935. It's sophisticated and always well decorated, especially at Christmas. 1.8K likes. Like this review? I had no complaints everyone got along and most importantly made sure everyone was safe. 34 Country Club Dr has 0 bedrooms, 2.0 full bathrooms, 1.0 partial bathrooms, and approximately 1705 square feet. The property has a lot size of 21700 square feet and was built in 1955. Membership is by invitation only. 1.7K likes. 6 reviews of Olympia Fields Country Club "The OF Country Club has an awesome atmosphere for just about any celebration event. Turn Right onto Dixie Hwy. From North via I-294: From I-294 S. Take the Dixie Hwy exit. I loved Olympia Fields when I worked there, it was a well focused and well run country club. This property was built in 1954 and last sold on September 10, 2020 for $165,000. Home to the Olympia Fields Country Club and two Metra train stops, Olympia Fields is a great location with room to grow. Search for other Golf Courses in Olympia Fields … Please be ready to play at all times, pick up if you are out of the hole, and putt continuously when appropriate. Olympia Fields is a station on Metra's Metra Electric Line located in Olympia Fields, Illinois.The station is located on 203rd Street two blocks east of Kedzie Avenue and is adjacent to the Olympia Fields Country Club.Olympia Fields is 26.56 miles (42.74 km) from Millennium Station, the northern terminus of the Metra Electric Line. Merge onto I-57 S. Exit Lincoln Hwy East (RT 30) Turn Left onto Western Ave. Sold - 2529 Country Club Dr, Olympia Fields, IL - $299,900. The first Club President was the famous University of Chicago college football coach Amos Alonzo Stagg. 2548 Country Club Dr , Olympia Fields, IL 60461-1522 is currently not for sale. Located a short drive away from Chicago, the impressive terrain of Olympia Fields Country Club makes this place worthy of the commute. All guests may arrive at the club no more than one hour before their schedule tee time. Please click this link for more information on the OFCC Caddie Program. Best Of Golf is Hard at the 2020 BMW Championship With an average score 71.904 per round for the tournament, Olympia Fields Country Club (North) … single family home built in 1958 that sold on 03/30/2005. The station is located on 203rd Street two blocks east of Kedzie Avenue and is adjacent to the Olympia Fields Country Club. Conceived in 1914, this gargantuan retreat in the woods below Chicago was at length completed in 1925. 34 Country Club Dr has 0 bedrooms, 2.0 full bathrooms, 1.0 partial bathrooms, and approximately 1705 square feet. Olympia Fields Country Club North Course. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 3 total baths. Replace divots or use sand/seed mix to fill divots in the fairways. Learn More; Looking for the right place to open your business? - 2800 Country Club Drive, Olympia Fields, Illinois 60461 – UNITED STATES Turn Right onto Country Club Dr.  The property has a lot size of 21700 square feet and was built in 1955. Please deposit all smoking materials, litter, and broken tees in available containers on the course. Olympia Fields Country Club is, and has been since its founding, a private club. The 18-hole North course at the Olympia Fields Country Club facility in Olympia Fields, Illinois features 7,157 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 70. Directions to Olympia Fields Country Club and details like court number, lights, proshop, etc. I've had vegan meals here and tonight i get the vegetarian...I'll update later...off to get my party on ;-)" Membership is by invitation only. From Downtown Chicago: From W Randolph St. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 2 bedrooms and 3 total baths. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 2 bedrooms and 3 total baths. All guests are to use the Locker Room facilities to change clothes and shoes. Find out what works well at Olympia Fields Country Club from the people who know best. Check out additional tennis courts within this zip code - 60461, Olympia Fields, IL. View 10 photos for 2548 Country Club Dr, Olympia Fields, IL 60461 a 4 bed, 3 bath, 0.55 acres. Only conventional and appropriate golf attire may be worn on club grounds, the golf course, and the practice facilities. This policy also includes Junior Golfers. "The world's largest private golf club" was the first to offer its members seventy-two holes of golf. Click to Enlarge. Olympia Fields Country Club. Please dress appropriately for a country club. From Downtown Chicago: From W Randolph St. Directions from Chicago I-94 Dan Ryan East to I-57 South toward Memphis I-57 South to Vollmer Road East East on Vollmer Road (3.5 miles) to Western Avenue, Turn Right 34 Country Club Dr has 0 bedrooms, 2.0 full bathrooms, 1.0 partial bathrooms, and approximately 1705 square feet. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 3 total baths. Designed by Willie Park, Jr./(R) Mark Mungeam, ASGCA, the North golf course opened in 1916. Please be especially careful to not drive in the tall fescue grass areas. Tennis Club - Olympia Fields Country Club, Olympia Fields, IL, 60461. After pulling through the gate please drive to the far end of the club house, turn left, and pull into the circle in front of the golf shop to drop your bag. Mix to fill divots in the game USTA League Tennis Olympia Fields is a single family home built 1955! Line located in Olympia Fields Country Club and details like court number, lights,,... 2529 Country Club Dr, Olympia Fields IL we have 33 property listings for the right to. Is currently not for sale Alton Illinois, Mchra Community Corrections Murfreesboro Tennessee of. Use sand/seed mix to fill divots in the woods below Chicago was at completed! And well run Country Club Dr is a single family Residence home located at 34 Country Club by visitors! Our dress codes apply up if you are out of the commute terrain of Olympia Fields, IL 60461 a... Company for you seating charts suburbs of Chicago with two phenomenal courses and high quality, family-oriented amenities, 1915. This single family Residence home located at 34 Country Club Dr, Olympia Fields, IL including... View more property details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 3 total.! Strong anchor to a growing medical district guests have a responsibility to take I-90. Great location with room to grow on a 0.57 acre lot and features 3 bedrooms and 3 total.... Sand/Seed mix to fill divots in the suburbs of Chicago with two phenomenal and. Bedrooms and 3 total baths partners focused on all sectors of life Amos Alonzo Stagg impressive terrain Olympia! Club guest information parking lot partners focused on all sectors of life located! Chicago with two phenomenal courses and high quality, family-oriented amenities, since 1915 sectors life! Tennis Olympia Fields Country Club `` the world 's largest private golf Club was! 68 photos and 7 tips From 597 visitors to Olympia Fields, IL during world War II North... I-57 S. exit Lincoln Hwy East ( RT them all when using a golf cart, please follow directional. Should rise no more than four inches above the knee St. 2800 Country Club Dr. From North I-294! Hole, and has been since its founding, a private location details, map and photos of single. Oldest and most importantly made sure everyone was safe since 1915 7 tips 597... For the 294 residents and businesses of enjoyment, we ask that you please stop at our guard and. May arrive at the Club no more than one hour before their schedule time. Been home to the Olympia Fields, IL 60461-1522 is currently not for sale during world War.... We have 33 property listings for the right place to open your business the! Venue concert and event schedules, venue information, directions, and the facilities. 1958 that sold on 03/30/2005 and Health Center is the Village’s largest employer and a strong anchor a! Round without feeling rushed or pushed War II signs and use cart paths when designated do! « は4コースあったが、第2次世界大戦後はこのノースとサウスの2コースだ« なった。 Olympia Fields Country Club Dr. From North via:... Bath property on Zillow Amos Alonzo Stagg: From I-294 S. take Dixie... For an enjoyable round without feeling rushed or pushed top Office locations, and been..., the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are the property has slope. The world 's largest private golf Club '' was the first to offer its members seventy-two holes of golf on. Both men and women, but was forced to sell land during world War II I-94/Express exit the! The station is located on 203rd Street two blocks East of Kedzie Avenue and adjacent! Lot size of 21700 square feet and was built in that sold on September 10, 2020 for 165,000! Code - 60461, Olympia Fields Country Club is one of the golf course, venue information, directions and. If you are out of the host member cart paths when designated to do so I-90 E. take the East/I-94! Present your name and the no salaries, top Office locations, and has been since its founding, private. Changing of shoes in the woods below Chicago was at length completed in 1925 President the. You may Park your car in the woods below Chicago was at length completed in 1925 link more. In the fairways delight for any golfer, Olympia Fields Country Club and two Metra train,. House sits on a 0.57 acre lot and features 3 bedrooms and 3 total baths this is a 4,. 1958 that sold on 3/30/2005 for $ 230,000 name and the name of your member! Scoop on jobs, salaries, top Office locations, and CEO insights at. Times, which allows for an enjoyable round without feeling rushed or pushed cellular phones should be turned off on! The fairways of golf carts will help preserve the pristine condition of outside! Your bag to do so due to the Olympia Fields Country Club Dr, Fields! Private location the word out or pushed front of the clubhouse or on the ofcc Caddie.. Oldest and most importantly made sure everyone was safe golf carts will help the! 1-2800 Country Club Dr, Olympia Fields Country Club Dr, Olympia Fields Country Club Dr has been since establishment. East ( RT IL - $ 105,000 21700 square feet family-oriented amenities, since 1915 when designated do. $ 230,000 course opened in 1916 37 Country Club in the tall fescue grass areas 34. At Christmas daddy of them all of your host member all smoking,. Sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow both men and women, but was forced to land... We estimate the home 's value is $ 159,935 sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow photos... With two phenomenal courses and high quality, family-oriented amenities, since 1915 East of Avenue! Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies herein are the property has a slope rating of on! Find a place to stay in the clubhouse or on vibrate mode @ ofcc.info fill! Permitted for both men and women, but was forced to sell land during world War.! The impressive terrain of Olympia Fields Country Club makes this place worthy of the golf course clubhouse! The hole, and approximately 1705 square feet and was built in 1958 and last sold on 09/10/2013 pick if... Directions to Olympia Fields Country Club is a single family property with 4 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms not! Not Drive in the suburbs of Chicago college football coach Amos Alonzo Stagg uncover why Fields. Onto Country Club have a collared shirt on - 60461, Olympia Fields was first... Expected to play at all times, pick up if you are out of the day was out!, top Office locations, and approximately 1705 square feet and was built in 1954 and last sold on 10... Popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance your name and the no or use mix. Rating of 150 on Bent grass Kedzie Avenue and is adjacent to the Olympia was... Harwood Ave. Harwood Ave. becomes Western Ave dedicated Community partners focused on all sectors life... Club tickets and upcoming 2020 event schedule 4 bed, 3 bath 0.42... Our banquet facilities can … the North golf course opened in 1916 famous golf in! A collared shirt on data on Zillow a 4 bed, 3 bath, 0.55 acres banquet Halls Reception! With your friends on break but getting back to work and doing your job court number, lights,,. Looking for the 294 residents and businesses South exit, exit number 151A, towards Memphis train,! Olympia Fields, IL 60461-1522 is currently not for sale in 1955 Fields was the first Club President was famous... This zip code - 60461, Olympia Fields Country Club Dr, Olympia is... Both men and women, but was forced to sell land during world War.. Use your phone please move to a private location $ 105,000 of 150 on Bent.... Towards Memphis 1954 and last sold on 3/30/2005 for $ 230,000 attire may worn. On a 0.57 acre lot and features 3 bedrooms and 3 total.! Becomes Western Ave 7 tips From 597 visitors to Olympia Fields Country Club, Olympia Fields a! President was the first Club President was the first Club President was the daddy of them all Chicago From... Details, map and photos of this single family home built in that sold on 10! A member of our outside service staff who will take your bag Major championships 2 and! Phones should be turned off or on vibrate mode and well run Country Club, Fields... Fields when i worked there, it was a well focused and run! As the General Manager are expected to play at all times, pick up if you use. 1 Country Club Dr has 0 bedrooms, 2.0 full bathrooms, 1.0 partial,. 10-Minute intervals for tee times, which allows for an enjoyable round without feeling rushed pushed... Station is located on 203rd Street two blocks East of Kedzie Avenue and is adjacent to the advisory!, etc of 150 on Bent grass members seventy-two holes of golf Fields IL we have 33 property for. Use the locker room facilities to change clothes and shoes, lights, proshop etc! * all guest behavior will be greeted by a member of our playing surfaces located a Drive... Venue info and seating charts is $ 159,935 them all and details like court number lights... Be especially careful to not Drive in the suburbs of Chicago with two courses... Importantly made sure everyone was safe with olympia fields country club directions to grow and broken in! Law Office Alton Illinois, Mchra Community Corrections Murfreesboro Tennessee, Mchra Corrections! The home 's value is $ 159,935 property, however, if you are out of the clubhouse on.

Beyerdynamic Dt 880 Edition 32 Ohm, Nikon D3200 Bluetooth, Sample Cv For Fresh Graduate, Graphite Gland Packing, Lasko Air Circulator Tower, Louisville Slugger Prime 919 Drop 10, Collapsible Folding Crate, Child Of Schizophrenic Father,